.The defense and promotion of the rights and interests of African Indigenous Women.
• Provide assistance and support to the Indigenous Women of Africa who are victims of violence and genital mutilation.
• Supporting the Indigenous Women of Africa in the preservation of their Indigenous knowledge and natural resources.
• Making every effort to guarantee the property rights of Indigenous Women in order to enable them to live a decent life in their own territories.
• Monitoring the initiation of sustainable economic development in the areas inhabited by the Indigenous Peoples of Africa.
• Organizing training sessions for Indigenous Women in the field of Human Rights